Dad was off the entire weekend for the first time since he started his residency!!! We had so much fun! He helped me walk to my room to change my diaper......
He played with me on the floor.....
He watched mommy and me play.....
We had a picnic on the floor! I drank some milk......
and ate a few pieces of dad's hotdog.....
I ate cheese ravioli for dinner. It was messy & SO yummy!
Dad & Mom also took me swimming at the pool, but mom forgot to charge the camera battery so we don't have any pictures. I had a lot of fun though! I figured out that it's fun to kick my legs and pretend i'm swimming while dad holds me. I wish dad had every weekend off!
1 comment:
hey, matthew, this is grandjan. paw paw and i have been cruising through your adventures and have really enjoyed ourselves. you did a great job of setting up your blog! i'd love to go to amana if its a feasible distance, just so you know ... i love bakeries! its great to be able to keep up with whats going on with you! keep up the good work! i'm really looking forward to seeing you for your birthday. it'll be a very special day for me too to be there with all of you and meet some of your friends. your mom and i are going to make your cake. i love you and your parentals so much. love, granjan and paw paw :)
Post a Comment