Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bathing Matthew...what an experience!

I really didn't want to stop playing to get my bath so Mommy undressed me on the run. She got my shorts off but then I flipped over, pulled up on the dresser and escaped. Pretty good, huh? Luckily she thought it was funny too.

I wish I could go play outside instead of getting a bath. I don't really need to go to bed until 9:00 right? (note from mommy: he was so tired by 7:30 he actually wanted to go to bed!)

After I escaped I located my ball and chased Chloe around the house. Mommy took a picture then made me go take my bath. I cooperated until it was time to wash my hair then I tried to climb out of the tub as usual. It was fun though...I got Mommy covered in water because she had to pretty much get in the tub with me to wash my hair while I squirmed.

Hey Mommy that was fun! Why are you all wet? I'm nice and dry and clean!

While Mommy changed her clothes she gave me my helicopter to play with. I've had this toy for months, but just noticed this string. Hmmm. Mom must have just put it there. (mommy note: it's been there the whole time :)

No comments: