Mommy took me to the doctor Tuesday afternoon and they said both of my ear were broken. I have 2 ear infections! Ouch! I didn't feel good yesterday, so I postponed my date with Mina. Today I took her to the mall play area for our date. We didn't get any pictures there, but we had a lot of fun! When we got back to her house I had a dirty diaper. After Mommy changed it I ran off before she could get my shorts back on. I wanted to show off my chunky thighs to Mina!
She definitely likes me! See how she was grabbing my diaper!
You know you want to give me that cup of water so I can dump it on your carpet.
Mina has an awesome activity table! She's so nice to share it with me!
2 comments:
You don't even want to know what Jon had to say about the picture with Mina holding onto Matthew's bottom.
grandjan and reatha had a great time! we loved chloes wearing the toy and matthews foot out of the crib. thanks
Post a Comment