I grabbed Mina's head and tried to bite her. Mommy said that's not the way to impress a girl. I have a lot to learn!

Next we found this really neat spinning wheel. I LOVED this considering my obsession with wheels & things that spin!!!
Mina saying hello to Mommy...

I got a little jealous...I'll have to work on that one too. Ok, so no biting and no jealousy. Wow...life is getting full of rules! :)

What a big tree!
Miss Mina posing...so cute!
More cool toys...
I really like Mina's Mommy, Andrea! I'm such a lush!
1 comment:
dear matthew, we really enjoy your adventures! i like your shoes and that nice green shirt and your pants. you look sharp! i bought you some awesome books... 4 so far. paw paw is amazed at what a book can do (sounds and stuff)! yes, there are rules but theres a lot of fun things too and the rules keep other kids from biting you. we send our love, grandjan and paw paw :)
Post a Comment