Thursday, October 23, 2008

Today was cold (by Florida standards) & drizzling so we stayed inside this morning. After breakfast I played with my new lawnmower.




Then I went outside to play on the porch. It was pretty chilly this morning so I couldn't stay out too long. It was fun though!



See how happy I am! I love my outside time!
What do you mean I have to go inside?!? I'm really not that cold. My nose is running and my hands are like ice cubes, but that's ok.



I'm coming! I swear! Just one more lap around the porch.


When I woke up from my nap I had a big surprise. Uncle Dean & cousin Joe were here! I had so much fun showing off for them! I showed them how I could walk with two dinosaurs in my hands. Next I showed them how I could eat yogurt & crackers like a big guy. I think they were pretty impressed! Mommy says I get to see them again in 2 weeks for Aunt Heather's wedding! I'm excited!



After my surprise visit Mommy took me to the doctor for my 12 month appointment. They made me get naked then put me on a scale to see how chunky my thighs were. I'm 25.08 pounds! That puts me in the 80th percentile. Then they measured my height and i'm 31 inches which puts me in the 82nd percentile. I am a big guy! Next they let me run around the room in just my jacket & a diaper until my doctor came in. How cool is that?!? Then came the horrible part. They pricked my finger and took my blood. It really, really hurt. Then as if that wasn't enough they gave me 2 shots! It was awful! They must have felt bad because they gave me 4 stickers & 2 books to make up for it. I'm still mad right now though. Maybe next time they'll be nicer.

No comments: