This morning Nana, Mom & Uncle Michael took me to go to the beach. The sand was weird to walk on at first, but like a good Florida boy I soon got the hang of it. I really like sand...you can play in it, but it's not cold like that snow stuff! 
There was a playground at the beach!!! I really liked the slide! Sorry the picture is sideways...mom took these right off her camera & forgot to flip it.
I wish Mina was here with me. She could be my beach bunny!
Hey Uncle Michael! Help me climb up this thing!
Aunt Heather came to see me too! I must be a really important guy for all these people to want to hang out with me :)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you made it out of Iowa okay. It snowed here all day, but my grandparents came and brought me lots of presents. I can't wait to play with them with you. I wish I was with you. I look really good in my swimsuit.
Love and Kisses,
Mina
Post a Comment