
After being thrown out of a chair and then as you can see in the picture...she had my Froggy...I decided to be a man and show her who was boss. I shut her in between the doors! She didn't like it needless to say. Now i'm never going to get a kiss!

Hey Mina! I'm really sorry! Will you come back and play...and bring my Froggy back too?

This morning we went to my doctor for a routine checkup. I weigh 27 pounds and am 32 inches tall! Whoohoo! I'm growing! Mommy let them give me a shot and I heard them talking about giving me another one next visit. Will someone please tell her not to let them keep sticking me...it hurts! Here's me and GrandJan after we got home:
At the end of lunch Mommy gave me an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie since I was such a good boy at the doctors office. I ate most of it then played with the rest of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment