I had a pretty fun week! I got to play with Mina on Tuesday and my friend Calvin on Thursday. Then on Friday Mommy took me swimming again. That evening we had some friends over and I got to play with their 2 kids. I had so much fun that I cried when they left! I think that convinced Mom & Dad to have them over again so we can all play :) The weather here isn't really that warm, but there's been a few days that i've been able to get outside. It sure does feel good to get some fresh air...even if it's only for 10-15 minutes!
I discovered a spinny thing in the dishwasher. Mom lets me play with it after all the dishes are emptied. 
Hey Mom! Did you know that there's buttons on the front of the dishwasher! (He now knows how to turn it on)
Thomas the Train DVD time :) Notice what he has in his hands...so cute!
It was a rainy day so Mom wanted to do something fun for me. She let me run around without pants for a few hours. It was so fun!!! When I first realized she wasn't going to make me wear those darn things I ran around the house like a madman. It's much easier to run without restrictions!
No comments:
Post a Comment