Monday, February 2, 2009

Here's a few pictures I downloaded last night, but didn't get around to posting:

I think this is my new favorite toy! I like to push it around before naps and before I go to bed to get all my energy out.



It's too cold to play in the hose outside so we played in the sink!


Here's me playing my new computer games with my baby keyboard. Nana & Grandpa Christian gave it to me for Christmas & I LOVE it! Mom & I play it in the afternoons a lot after I wake up from my nap. I like to press the same button for about 5 mins straight to drive Mom crazy :)



My new thing at bedtime is to find a way to stall. I've learned that if I
roll around with blanket & froggy it makes Mommy & Daddy laugh & they'll put off bedtime for a few minutes. Great plan huh?












I had a really good morning today! I went to the indoor playground & guess who was there...Mina!!! She had on a really cute Valentine's outfit! I slept in this morning since my molars are coming in and I was up from 4-5am, so we were a bit late. I wish I could have spent more time with her.
I thought you'd all like to know that i've decided to talk more! I can say "woof" when asked what a dog says. I also like to repeat the howling sound mom says when she reads my dog book. I said ball a long time ago, but have been saying it more lately. I like this talking thing...it gets Mom so excited!



No comments: