Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Molars! Ouch!

I have a new tooth and i'm not too happy about it. It hurts! I do feel like a big guy though...I now have 4 teeth up top, 4 on the bottom and now this new molar on the bottom.



I'm smiling because Mommy is tickling my feet :)

Mom got me a plate that has a rim so i don't spill my snacks. I decided to take the rim off and wear it as a hat.






Isn't Dad the best!?!? He put on my Thomas the Train DVD and propped my feet up. Talk about comfy!
My picture was taken at the CHD party and they put it in the newspaper! The picture is at the top right side of the page....Mommy almost missed it when she looked. Just click on the link below:
http://www.press-citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009902150322.



1 comment:

Andrea AKA Mina's Mama said...

Your new tooth is so pretty! I'm not surprised they used your picture in the paper because you were probably the cutest person there. :)