Tuesday we had a playgroup over here for Mom's Medical Partners group. There were 4 boys total and it was a blast! We made sure to take out every toy so we could see what our options were. Wednesday we went to Mina's house in the morning and had a ton of fun as usual then today we went to the Tot Lot so I could run and run and run. I also kicked the balls around, slid down slides and pushed lots of toys. Today was the last day it's open this winter...i'm going to miss going there! It was one of the most fun things I did this winter.
Mommy thinks i'm getting smarter by the day. I like to surprise her so when she started singing a song out of one of my books I went and got it for her. She didn't believe I really had made that connection so I had to do it the next day too. Now she's convinced it wasn't coincidence. Can you believe she doubted me? :) I can also show her where my head is and where my hat goes. She askes me everyday just to make sure I really know what she's asking me. I know she's impressed because she gets really excited every time I do it :)
A big stretch after a long nap
I love playing peek-a-boo!
No comments:
Post a Comment