Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pics from Florida Trip

Mom took a million pictures of me on vacation (i'm sure that doesn't surprise anyone), so here's a sample of them:



Taking a walk on the beach to pick up chicks






PaPa Jeff & I checked out the sea gulls on the dock. I thought they were cool until they wouldn't fly off then I wanted off the dock.







I got hooked on Smoothie King while I was down there. The coolest part is that I figured out how to punch holes in the cup so that it makes a mess in my carseat!






Aunt Susie came to see me! (PaPa's sister & Mommy's Godmother)







Mom cleaned a bubble wand for me to chew on.




I LOVE hoses!!!!!!!!!





I helped put dressing on the salad.






GrandJan helped me with my hose addiction.














My Easter basket...or should we say hamper!







My first Easter candy...a ring pop! I wish my pacifier tasted like this!







I was petting a lizard that PaPa caught for me when it latched onto my finger. I wasn't scared though & it didn't hurt. Eventually it let go and ran away. What a weird creature!















Catching rain drops in a container. How fun!








On a trampoline on our trip to Louisiana. I had SO much fun on it!!!!








Mom & I checking out the water






Some kids were feeding the sea gulls so they were flying above my head. I got a real kick out of that!







Ana Maria (the flower girl in our wedding) came to the beach with us. She dug this really cool hole for me to get in!

She was a blast to play with!




I helped PaPa wash the car





My new trick...standing on my head!








A bucket with cups to pour water on myself...what else does a kid need?!?!




GrandJan, PaPa & Me





Mommy's best friend Beth came to see me a bunch of times!
























No comments: