Friday, April 3, 2009

Snow...again.

Yesterday around noon we looked outside and it was snowing!!! The weird thing was that today it was warm enough to go outside in the afternoon and it was pretty comfortable. Weird.









Matthew now has 2 new obsessions. Coloring & music! After he wakes up the first thing he wants is for me to turn his music on and if I turn it off at all during the day he runs over and cries until I turn it back on. Since I have all 4 of his CDs thoroughly memorized I think i'm going to purchase a new one for his Easter basket so I can get some different tunes to listen to :) After breakfast we proceed to his table where he likes to color and color and color. nHe's going to be my little creative guy! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matthew you're so smart!

Michael A said...

that was from me