Sorry there's no pictures this time, but Mommy & I have been sick. It hasn't been too bad, but our noses have been really yucky. Mine is running A LOT and Mommy's has been very stuffed up. At least we're feeling better! I didn't have any playdates this week though so i'm missing my Mina. I'll see her next week though!
While i've been sick Mommy has taken advantage of me being still to teach me a few things. I can now show you where my head, nose, ears, eyes and mouth are. I know what my socks & shoes are. She's been teaching me letters and I know what sounds "d" & "t" make. Her favorite new trick is that I now give real kisses. I like to give Mom & Dad big smacks right on the lips! Pretty nice of me huh?
I've also been using my time to fine tune my coloring skills and reading skills. I like to read big boy books now. The ones that have the soft covers and regular pages. My favorite new one is Mercer Mayer's Little Critter book "Just me and my Dad". I think i've read it about 15 times in 2 days! That's also a new thing for me...I like to read and re-read books over and over.
I hope everyone has a good weekend and i'll make Mommy put pictures up from this weekend. Daddy is off both days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure i'll have some Daddy pictures to share :)
No comments:
Post a Comment