Saturday, August 22, 2009

GrandJan & PaPa Jeff came to visit!

I had a REALLY good time visiting with my Mommy's parents last week! They left today unfortunately, but i'll see them again in a month when Mommy & I go to Florida to visit them. We did a lot of fun stuff while they were here. We went to the park the first day and met up with my sweetie Miss Mina so PaPa Jeff could meet her. He thought she was a cutie too! I'm a lucky boy to have a girl like her! :)















Mina and her Mommy










I'm obsessed with coloring and my play-doh lately so GrandJan indulged me :)








I showed them how I color my backporch with chalk artwork.
I got lazy and decided to chill for a bit.




Then decided to draw while laying down...







They also took me to the Children's Museum. I had an absolute blast! I showed PaPa how I can plant corn in the farm room (which I kept trying to eat since we ate corn on the cob the night before & I loved it!)







I drove a tractor







And ran around like a goofball :)






They put on a puppet show for me in the puppet room and made me laugh :)






PaPa took me to the art room and we made some neat drawings!





Lastly we went to the grocery and I did some shopping. I liked the cookies and carb section the best! I skipped the veggies except for the corn :)






Another kid left his basket so I took it over for him and added to it





Me & my GrandJan

















No comments: