Snacktime after swimming

Walking on the beach at sunset (our first night at the Veranda)
I loved all the mirrors at the Veranda. I liked playing with that cute boy! I also liked to watch Mommy brush my teeth.
Eating breakfast with Grand Daddy
Me with my Uncle Adam (my Godfather)
I took a walk with Nana, Grand Daddy and Mommy to see some boats!
My favorite pool toys were 2 plastic cups. I liked to pour water out of them over and over again. What fun!
I thought i'd help water the plants at the Veranda with some pool water. Aren't I thoughtful?
Eating snacks on the beach under the umbrella. I could get used to this!

"Playing" volleyball after dinner one evening

Eating snacks on the beach under the umbrella. I could get used to this!
I was nice enough to put my finger up my nose right as Mom took the picture :)
"Playing" volleyball after dinner one evening
1 comment:
matthew,isn't water play lots of fun..... you had such a good time!! poppa and i are looking forward to seeing you and mom and dad and the girls soon. oh, and i'll talk to you about froggys diet, seashells are not on the list. we can happy dance together and play. we send our love.
Post a Comment