Hey Mom! I think I can do a pull up now with my buff arm muscles. Let me try....
What a handsome boy in that mirror!
Smoochy, smoochy!

I don't even know how to describe this play "thing" but it was really cool to run through. I ran through it about 5 times giggling the whole time until a big truck came by making a really loud noise and scared me then Mommy had to come give me her hand and walk me out. I'm a big boy...but I still need my Mommy sometimes :)
Mom, this bear won't bite me...right?
I don't even know how to describe this play "thing" but it was really cool to run through. I ran through it about 5 times giggling the whole time until a big truck came by making a really loud noise and scared me then Mommy had to come give me her hand and walk me out. I'm a big boy...but I still need my Mommy sometimes :)
1 comment:
What park was this? It looks like fun!
Post a Comment