Monday, October 26, 2009

Birthday Week

I like this whole birthday thing! I get visitors and presents too!!! Here I am with my "swamp friends" as Mom & Dad have named them. I have my best friend Froggy, my new frog from NaNa named Ribbit & my alligator I named "Alliga" (pronounced Ali-gay). After this picture was taken my Godmother, Aunt Liz, sent me a cute bullfrog in the mail and he became the 4th swamp friend. And yes, they all go in my crib when I sleep :)




GrandJan & Nana on their last day here helped me weed Mom's garden (truth be told, it was NaNa who did all the weeding....thank you NaNa!). I collected the dirt and moved it to other places, like the back porch, to make it easier to weed. Arent' I a nice guy?




I helped Dada carve our pumpkin...at least I did for about 5 minutes, then I got bored and went to play with my cars.

Tada! The final product!





Two days after GrandJan & NaNa left my Granddaddy Christian came to visit. He brought me a TON of the star wars figures & the animated movie for my birthday! We decided to line them up on the table so we could see them all at once.











He also sent me a tent in the mail that arrived the day he did. I absolutely LOVE it!!!! I even sat in it while I watched my new Star Wars movie :)






















No comments: