I sure did enjoy playing in the hose in the warm weather!
PaPa Jeff wrapped me up in a beach towel after my hose play....isn't he the best?!?!
I went to the annual Seafood Festival and there were the neat fish all over the children's area. Mom got pictures of me kissing 3 different fish but she can't post them all so here's a cute one. I made a bunch of people laugh when I ran around the whole area kissing all the fish. What can I say....i'm a lover!
After all that kissing I was hungry so GrandJan & Papa Jeff got me a funnel cake for lunch! I was a happy, happy boy!


I also went to the Naval Aviation Museum and it was AWESOME!!! All I could say over and over and over was "plane!" (which I pronounce "pane"). I made everyone laugh because I said it for at least 20 minutes straight!!!
I even got to go into a cockpit and play with all the controls!

They took me to the river to ride in PaPa's boat. Mom thought I would be scared, but I proved her wrong. I really liked it!

We stopped at a sandy beach and I played in the water.

They took me to the river to ride in PaPa's boat. Mom thought I would be scared, but I proved her wrong. I really liked it!
We stopped at a sandy beach and I played in the water.
Of course we had to go to the beach!

My Godmother Liz and her son Ray came over from Louisiana to visit. Mommy was really excited since she hadn't met Ray yet!
.jpg)
I was really excited because I had a new police car that lights up and make a siren sound.

On the way home I made sure to read the flight information that nobody else reads. If the plane goes down then somebody has to know what to do!

While I was in Florida I definitely had my "language explosion". I went there talking a little bit and here I am a month later using 2-3 word sentences!!! I've come up with a new name for Mommy. I now call her Mom Mom. She loves it! I can say almost anything you ask me to now. It may not come out perfect, but you can definitely tell what i'm saying. My doctor will be so proud of me at my 2 yr check-up! She was getting worried about my speech so I can't wait to show her what I can do!
My Godmother Liz and her son Ray came over from Louisiana to visit. Mommy was really excited since she hadn't met Ray yet!
.jpg)
I was really excited because I had a new police car that lights up and make a siren sound.
On the way home I made sure to read the flight information that nobody else reads. If the plane goes down then somebody has to know what to do!
While I was in Florida I definitely had my "language explosion". I went there talking a little bit and here I am a month later using 2-3 word sentences!!! I've come up with a new name for Mommy. I now call her Mom Mom. She loves it! I can say almost anything you ask me to now. It may not come out perfect, but you can definitely tell what i'm saying. My doctor will be so proud of me at my 2 yr check-up! She was getting worried about my speech so I can't wait to show her what I can do!
Another new thing I've been doing recently is that I now eat at my children's table. I'll have Mom Mom post a picture. I decided i'm too big for my high chair now that i'm turning 2. I like to eat off of these little plates that have 4 divided sections and I'm eating a TON more food! I've been shocking Mom Mom by clearing my plate at EVERY meal!!! I'm a growing boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment