Thursday, November 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home

So lately i've been wanting to be home...all the time. What can I say...there's no place like home! Mommy even has to convince me to go to the grocery! I've just been a chilled out little man :)



I've decided to resume my morning ritual of reading in my crib for 20-30 mins. My new morning ritual now involves me & Mom splitting a glass of OJ then playing with my cars in my crib for a while. I like to let them roll off the side them ask Mom to get them back for me. After a while she gives me my books and I read. Mommy loves it because she can empty the dishwasher, grab a cup of decaf and cook my breakfast if we're not doing cereal. It makes for a very relaxed morning for the both of us!




The other day I wanted to play on the porch & it was kind of chilly so Mom made me wear my hat. I thought it was funny to pull it over my eyes and walk around until I bumped into something.




Here's me closing the door so the dogs were locked outside. Lucky for them Mom rescued them after she took the picture (not that they minded being outside at all!)


Help Mom! I really can't see at all this time!







I used my Handy Manny screw driver to fix the porch.
I love the track Nana gave me for my birthday! I play with it everyday before my nap.






No comments: