After Mom showed me how to do it I cut out the rest of the cookies all by myself. I was nice enough to show Dad how to do it too :)
Then I decorated them so they looked all pretty.
Ta Da! The finished product!
Yummy! Mom & Dad let me eat 2 before they cut me off because it was close to dinner.
But they forget how tall I am so I helped myself to a third :)
Santa brought me 5 of my favorite cars from the movie "Cars"!!!!! I was SO SO excited and haven't put them down all day!
Mom & Dad bought me a Frog & Toad book. I made Dad read the entire 64 page book to me before I took my nap!
I LOVE my new cars!!!!
GrandJan & PaPa bought me this cool new dump truck! I gave Froggy a ride and have been using it to push my cars around all day (& chase Chloe too). What a cool new toy!!! Thank you so much!
Of course I had to see if the wheels spin good & they do! This truck is a keeper!
My Grandaddy Christian sent me some money so Mom & Dad can go buy me even more cool, new toys! Thank you so much!! This was the best Christmas ever!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
1 comment:
Good pictures. That snow looks so deep that Matthew was in, too cold for me! Hope ya'll had a good Christmas. Dad finally figured out how to access the website, so now he will be able to post more often.
Love both of us.
Post a Comment