Friday, February 19, 2010

Routine

We're finally getting into a pretty nice routine around here! Matthew has decided its fun to stay in his crib for at least 2 hours (no joke) in the morning & Mom really hopes that continues! As long as he has some books, cars, cereal & milk he's one happy boy! Alaina has decided sleeping until 8 gives her more beauty sleep so I have at least 1 hour every morning to get a few things done. I'm hoping this lasts a while!










When I went to put the camera up he turned the swing to high so Alaina got one fast ride until I realized what he'd done!







Happy Valentine's Day!



She's making friends already :)




Fat & happy!













So far she LOVES baths! She even chills afterwards (i let her have some diaper free time) while i give Matthew a bath. I have a heater on so she probably just enjoys being warm & clean :)




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are both so precious! i know ya'll are very proud parents. congrats, again. -- steph (luke)

Anonymous said...

papa and i miss you all so much! i imagine the days are adventurous!!! we send our love. papa and grandjan