Monday, March 15, 2010


Things here have been busy but good the past couple of weeks. Matthew had fun once it was warm enough to play outside. He thought it was a ton of fun to catch the melting snow dripping from the balcony!
Grandaddy came to visit!!! We went to the Children's Museum one day and then to chick-fil-a for lunch. Matthew had a really good time!

"shopping" at the museum grocery


Matthew likes to relax in bed while I change Alaina



Grandaddy & Alaina



Putting together a little Sesame Street window garden that we bought at Lowe's. Matthew grew green beans!




Naptime!




Matthew had a TON of fun with his Grandaddy! They even went to Toys R Us and he bought him a train table. I just realized I don't have any pictures of it! I'll post that next time.




Smiling as usual...





Matthew insisted on laying on a pink blanket too. Manly,huh? :)












No comments: