
Matthew decided the new fashion is stickers in your hair :)

Future Gator Girl :)
TaDa!!! Look at what I can do now!!! I surprised the daylights out of Mommy the other day by doing this! Am I strong or what?!?!
That was fun!

This sure does give me a better view when i'm on my tummy!
3 comments:
whoa, alaina, thats pretty good for a three mo old!! we're impressed!!! you look mighty happy and very pretty! matthew, you and i can sit out on the porch and chill together after we play with thomas and i'll put stickers in my hair too! love you all and see you all tomorrow.
alaina--you are so clever! such a strong little girl--you will be a very pretty gator gal!
matthew --you are a real "hoot" i love the hair style. miss you all
love, nana
I look at the kids blog all the time .You do such a great job with the pictures and comments. A lot of the time my old computer dose not allow me to respond . Looks like it is ok tonight. Every picture is great but of these last ones Matt sitting in his little chair on the porch,Alaina smiling after her bath, Alaina and Matt in their tub pictures , Lulu is so sweet with the kids, Alaina swaddled up, and David looking and holding her are all off the charts. These little ones tug at our hearts in ways i can't explain . Love everyone Michael
Post a Comment