Thursday, June 3, 2010





Matthew has really been enjoying his new buddy lately. He loves to tell her all about everything. Matthew is definitely her favorite play toy and she smiles huge smiles when he pays attention to her. It's so cute!!!



Tummy Time!









Matthew & dad wrestling










I love it when I get snuggles from Matthew!





She's far from sitting up on her own, but she sure is trying!








It cracks me up how Matthew likes to have her in his crib in the morning and he also asks to hang out in hers when we get her up from her afternoon nap.






My little helper :) When we get home from the grocery he unpacks everything while I unload the car. The only problem is that he doesn't like me to put everything away. I've tried to explain the whole concept of keeping things cold, but that goes in one ear and out the other. Oh well...can't have it all!







Whoohoo!!!






This melted me...I went in the other room for a second and I heard him telling her "it's ok Alaina! Mommy come right back." When I peeked in this is what I saw. He was sitting on the table entertaining her while I was gone :)












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

matthew, you are the best big brother!!! i can tell you and alaina are the best of friends- i love how she looks at you when you talk to her. i love you so much and poppa and i are so excited about coming next week. we all get to play!!!

nana said...

Matthew is such a wonderful big brother--juat like David was/is to his younger siblings! Alaina is so very photogenic! She appears to be posing and smiling for the camera. I love it!thank you for sharing love, nana