Then she decided to say hello to her book since it had a nice smile.
And then of course she tried to eat him :)
Here's our master roller. She can go as far as the furniture will let her go! The sofa is usually where I find her if I turn my back for a minute.
Matthew & our neighbor, Bryce, had some guy time playing in the sprinkler the other day. They had a ton of fun!
Matthew was sick for a few days and definitely milked it for all it's worth! He's so pitiful that I can't help but to pamper him.
Our little chub-chub is starting to sit up and gets so proud of herself!
I decided Matthew needed new books so I took the kids to Barnes & Nobles and loaded him up. He was VERY happy!!! I never could have imagined he'd be so happy with new books! It was cute to see what he picked out: a Dora the Explorer book, a frog book, a Blues Clues book, a car book, a safari animal book and a helicopter book :)
Peaches! Yummy!

We completely updated Matthew's room to a big boy room. He moved out of his crib, got new open shelves for his toys & had everything organized. He was SO SO SO excited to have a new bed and immediately wanted to sleep in it (& jump on it)! And here we were afraid of the transition to a new bed, but I guess when you wait as long as we did then your kid is majorly ready to get out of his crib!

Peaches! Yummy!
We completely updated Matthew's room to a big boy room. He moved out of his crib, got new open shelves for his toys & had everything organized. He was SO SO SO excited to have a new bed and immediately wanted to sleep in it (& jump on it)! And here we were afraid of the transition to a new bed, but I guess when you wait as long as we did then your kid is majorly ready to get out of his crib!
1 comment:
hi--my first comment did not show--I love your big boy bed! nana will see it tomorrow---and you, matthew, and alaina, too! Poor isabella is here, and is crying for almost one hour--her mommy is gone running errands! love, nana
Post a Comment