Since I haven't been the best at keeping up with pictures lately i'm just posting a bunch of random ones. Enjoy!
| She is obsessed with Diego & stands right in front of the TV when it's on. David says she thinks he's her latin lover :) |
| Painting pumpkins with GrandJan |
| Blanket rides! |
| Cruising on the obstacle course I set up for her |
| Helping with the dishes |
| This is the face I got when I asked him to smile |
| All dressed up to go stomp in the snow on the porch |
| I don't think she could get any more excited about these beignets! |
| Matthew & his little stinker look |
| Darn it! They blocked off the tree! |
1 comment:
I have not seen "blanket riedes" in a long long time! very cute! love the obstacle course, also! love you all! nana
Post a Comment