Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!









Honestly, I have no idea what those two goofballs were up to.  They just decided that dancing on a table was a fun idea.  No worries, I got her down right after I took the pic.

What? Is something wrong with dancing on the table?



Ok Mom, then we'll just go play in the bathroom sink.  They're always up to something!





SO excited!!!








Also SO excited!




She loved her spinning, light up Easter egg :)


Her Easter goldfish were a hit!




She got a new Cinderella book!


Eating an apple with Daddy after her nap. 




She was really fussing to get out of the tub (very unlike her) and when I took her out she made a beeline for her basket and got her goldfish out.  Too funny!

She is loving her purse lately.  She'll bring it to us and have us put it on her :) 

1 comment:

Nana said...

Very cute pictures! The children really had fun at all the Easter activities. I thoroughly enjoyed ALL the pictures! Thank you for sharing. Happy I will be seeing you soon! love, Nana and Grandpa