Saturday, July 23, 2011

July Pensacola Trip

Some of the pictures are out of order since I downloaded them sporadically...oh well! Enjoy!
This is my sexy pose





She thought going under the waterfall was just too fun!




Krispy Kreme Doughnuts hats :)







Matthew & I had some alone time while GrandJan watched Alaina.  We woke up early and went to see the Blue Angels fly their first practice show.



All ready to see the show! He's equipped with earmuffs & a Blue Angels toy plane.


Showing his toy plane the real deal flying by.






















Matthew went to see the Thursday show with Poppa & GrandJan






Aunt Susie came to see the Friday show with us.




















I'm all ready! Bring on the Blues!

This is so fun!











The noise didn't bother her one bit...she took her nap right in the middle of the show!


Matthew fell asleep during the car ride home :)




Swimming with Landon (Jamie's best friend's son)












We went to Louisiana for GrandJan's family reunion. This was the kids first time in a hotel and they loved it! 


Aunt Liz (Matthew's Godmother) and her newborn baby girl, Genevieve.


Their cousin Dominique who is 2 weeks older than Alaina.



Naval Aviation Museum with Ana Maria









Alaina loved the kids play area at the museum!


Driving aircraft carriers is so fun! I should do this more often!

Thank you Poppa & GrandJan for all the fun you provided us and for letting us stay for so long!  We greatly appreciate all the hospitality and miss you guys!  Love you!!!

No comments: