Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday Fun

Daddy was on call today so I kept Mommy company. I was so excited to practice my walking today that I woke her up at 5am! We started the day by touring the house in our PJs.
Then I let her cut my hair while I watched TV. I feel like a stud muffin now that i'm all trimmed up!
Then I took her to the park so she could walk in the grass with me.
I have a pretty nice set of wheels huh?


We had an awesome day! I think I played too much because I got pretty tired by 2:30 so I let Mommy put me down for a nap. When I wake up from my nap i'm going to go play at the neighbors house while they cook out. I love weekends! Daddy is off the next 2 days so i'm really looking forward to some guy time! Hopefully he has a good night at the hospital and doesn't get woken up a lot, but just to make things fair i'm thinking of continuing my nightly wake ups to say hello to mom and walk around my crib :)

No comments: