Sunday, August 31, 2008

Time with Dad

Dad had today off so we decided to all go do something fun. We drove to a nearby town called Amana to go to the beer festival! The festival was at this really neat German brewery (Uncle Adam & Uncle Nick would love it!). Mommy & Daddy got beers and we relaxed outside in the shade. I don't know why they didn't get me one. I guess they just forgot. Maybe next time!
Next I took them to the local bakery. We all shared a strawberry cream cheese pastry.
I messed up my diaper so they changed me in the back of the car. That's the best thing about diapers...I can go whenever I want to! No waiting in line at festivals for me!When we got home they tried to give me a bath, but I escaped!
Then when they caught me I gave them my cute face.
We bargained. I let them give me a bath, but I wouldn't sit down!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Matthews style. Naked and free, no shame, no worries... hah