Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Getting Better

I'm feeling much, much better now. All that's left of my cold is a runny & stuffy nose. I wish it would go away! I'm having a hard time napping because of it. Mommy says it will be gone soon. I hope she's right! I decided today that I like my new baseball toy. Daddy showed me how to use the bat last night, so I tried it myself today and it worked! Dad is the best!
Mommy & Daddy told me Chloe was sick so I tried to cheer her up. I thought i'd crawl under my crib and say hello to her in her hiding spot.
Poor thing...


We played in my room so we could keep Chloe company.

I crawled around trying to find something to pull up on. Eventually I found Mommy and used her to get on my feet.

Mommy was messing with me this afternoon. She tried to put her old sunglasses on me, but I pulled them right off and used them as a chew toy. Isn't that a cool orange cone I found?!? When I was a little baby I used to run it over with my walker. Now that i'm a big boy it's much more fun to walk around with it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

checking to see if this is working

Anonymous said...

yep! It's working! :)