Sunday, September 14, 2008

I hate being sick!

Mommy & I had a surprise shirt for Daddy when he got home on Friday. He liked it! I'm glad he agrees with me that i'm the boss around here.


Saturday we stayed home because I still wasn't feeling well. My nose is running and my voice is hoarse. I wish I knew how to blow my nose, but I haven't figured it out yet. There's so much to learn in life! I felt pretty good during the day though so I walked all over the house. I love carrying my clock around!

Mommy ran some errands in the morning and brought me home a new book. Now I can learn my shapes. I feel smarter already! Harvard here I come!

She also brought me home a new soft ball I can chew on. I love it when she has to go to Target to get me diapers...she always brings home a surprise too!



I thought i'd exercise a bit so I can stay fit for the ladies.

I woke up this morning and left a little bit worse although you can't tell in the pictures since mommy always makes me laugh before she takes them. Mommy said she felt worse too so we're thinking that we'll feel better tomorrow. I sure hope so because it's really hard to suck my pacifier when i'm trying to go to sleep. Lucky for me Mommy & Daddy have been holding me and helping me fall asleep while i'm stuffed up. Those two are great!

Hey LuLu! Let's bust out of this joint!

LuLu wasn't into leaving and reminded me that all my diapers and food are here so I better stick around. Good point LuLu. So I settled for playing with the blinds instead.


No comments: