Monday, September 8, 2008

I can push things!




I was searching the kitchen today to find something to do and I found this white thing I could push around. I had so much fun ramming it into everything!

Mommy was so nice and pulled out the push toy she had for me. I never realized I could push this thing! Why didn't she fill me in on this before today?

Hey Mommy! I have a new use for your exercise ball!


When Mom turned her back today I decided to climb in the fridge. There's all kinds of fun things I can pull out onto the floor! (don't worry, she took the picture & quickly rescued me)



After bath time I decided to wear my towel as a cape and run around naked.

This is great! Who needs pajamas?!?!

After they convinced me to put on PJs I sat on Daddy to show him who was boss.

Then I stepped on one of my toys and it attacked me and wouldn't let go.

No comments: