And in this picture i'm taste testing the orange one.
Mom & Dad took me to see some birds today. They said the birds were sick and needed to stay here until they were better. I asked Dad to push me in my wheels since it was kind of a far walk.
Dad tried to show me the owl in the cage.
My momma loves me!
Come on Dad! There's more cages of birds this way!
Isn't this so much fun!?!?
Mommy trying to pose with me...I only cooperate for cookies :)
Dad took me down to the lake to show me the water & let me stand on a big rock. Has anyone seen the shoe I kicked off?
2 comments:
hah so hungry he could eat a dinosaur! big boys need to eat
Finally able to look, my cpu hasnt been working for a week. I now see what you were saying about Matthew and the trees, looks like a neat place. I would of loved to gone to the bakery too!
Post a Comment