Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A new park

Today Mommy & I explored a new park. I wasn't having the best time today. My little legs were tired & one of my shoes fell off. It didn't help that I went to the bathroom in my diaper while we were there. We didn't stay long. All I had to do was give Mommy a few "I'm not liking this" looks & we split. Rough day.

Hmmm. This could be a tasty snack.


Tastes like plastic.

Finally! Mommy is taking me home!

I was SO happy to be home! Mommy put on a fresh diaper & gave me a snack. She's the best! See how happy I am now?!?!

Hey Mom! Look at me walking without those shoes...so much easier!


Am I cute or what?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a comedian ...should write a book ...Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, you're supposed to wear both shoes! Its Mike and Mike right now, Jamie we really do like this page. We love to see Matthews daily life on here, you do an awesome job.

Anonymous said...

thank you! I enjoy everyone being able to watch Matthew grow up even though we're so far away. Luckily, I have recovered all the shoes he's kicked off so far :)