I went to see the dermatologist today for my face. Lucky for me they said it's not an infection...just bad eczema! They gave mommy & daddy some stronger steroids to alternate with some weaker ones and said to put lots of aquaphor ointment on it. I'll be sure to squirm each time they try to put it on just to make things fun for them! I got to each lunch with daddy at the hospital after my appointment. I felt like such a big boy! I sat in a high chair all by myself and ate some bread and food mommy had brought. It was great! I love seeing Daddy during the day! (so does mommy!) I took a nap to recharge when I got home then mommy & I played. I had the time of my life with this blue ball I found in my basket of toys! (it goes to his helicopter)
Hey Mom! This is the best toy ever! (we've spent money on all these educational toys and his favorite toy of the day is a little blue ball!)
I just love this thing!
Mommy helped me think of new things to do with my ball. It sure is fun to put it in the pot then take it out!
She gave me a pink cup so I could bang the ball and the cup together. I think I scared LuLu because I was banging them next to her head and she gave me this weird look and got up and left. Ooops.

No comments:
Post a Comment