Friday, September 5, 2008

Walking is so much fun!

Mommy took me to the playground today with my new shoes. I walked all over the place and was pretty stable. I even walked around the areas that weren't flat and didn't fall down too many times!
I really like the wood chips they have on the ground there. They're so much fun to pick up and drop! I tried to put them in my mouth, but mommy wouldn't let me. After she told me a few times I got my feelings hurt and started to cry. It worked like magic! She immediately picked me up and gave me a big hug. So far everytime she tells me "no" I just roll down my lip and wimper. I know it's really pitiful, but i'm a sensitive baby with lots of little feelings!
After my afternoon nap I went to play at the neighbors house. I got to push Bryce's (their 21 month old son) push toys around. I did so good too! I pushed them up the driveway and then daddy helped me go down the driveway. I'm getting pretty good at inclines! I did fall a few times and got my first knee scrape, but i'm so tough I didn't even cry! This walking thing is a blast!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jamie you should write a book you have such a way with words Dad