Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Busy, Busy Day!

I started my day off by brushing my teeth. I scream really loud & fight Mommy when she tries to do it, so she lets me play with my toothbrush afterwards in hopes that maybe i'll get used to it. Yeah right! It's way more fun to make a fuss!




Next I showed Mommy how to play basketball....















Then I got some exercise with Mommy's exercise ball.....





Finally it was lunchtime! Mommy sneezed & I thought that was hilarious! She kept doing fake sneezes to entertain me and make me laugh.






Look at all my teeth! I have 6 total with 2 more bottom ones coming in right now. Within a few days i'll have 8!!! I'm such a big guy!

After my morning nap Mina & her Mommy came to play. I let her borrow my high chair so she could eat lunch.





After she finished I showed her my toys....




She found one of our canned drinks & I tried to take it away from her. I got it for a little bit, but then she won in the end...as usual. She really is very strong for her size! What a woman!







I was having so much fun! I love hanging out with my girl!

Before she left she wanted to make sure I didn't forget her so she pulled my hair. Ouch. Maybe next time i'll get a smooch to remember her by. That would be way more fun!




No comments: