Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brrrr! Getting Chilly Up Here!

I had another really good day today! I slept until 6:30 so Mommy was VERY happy! Here's a picture of me in my winter PJs.



Mommy lets me ride my tricycle in the living room since it's cold outside. I can get onto the seat all by myself, but then I can't figure out what to do next to make myself move. That's ok though...it's more fun having Mommy & Daddy push me around!




Daddy got home at 4pm today!!!!!!!! I got to play with him for a long while which is a real treat sine he's usually home right before dinner then i'm off to bed. He bounced me on the exercise ball which was just too much fun!!



Daddy bundled me up & let me walk around the porch so I could get outside. Isn't my outfit awesome!?! I look like a big blue marshmallow!


A TON of geese flew over the house to a cornfield nearby. They were pretty loud so I actually noticed them this time. I usually don't pay any attention to them when they fly over.












No comments: