I went this morning and got my flu shot booster. OUCH!!!! I was a big boy though and only cried for about a minute if that. I'm tough, what can I say! After my shot Mommy & I went to the mall so I could burn off some energy in the kids play area. There weren't too many kids there that early so I got to go down the slides a bunch...my favorite thing! Next Mommy took me to The Children's Place store and got me a new sweatshirt and a pair of pants since she constantly discovering things that are too small on me. I'm a growing boy! We came home and I ate lunch before my nap. I have recently become very generous with my food. I like to share with the dogs, my parents and even my favorite stuffed frog that sits on the counter by me while I eat. I have also discovered that my tray has a secret hiding spot for storing food for later. Mommy thinks it's the spot she uses to pull the tray off to clean it, but I know it's really a secret hiding spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment