I did an awesome job of entertaining myself so they could work.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Moving Day!
After living here for 5 months my parents realized that I deserved the biggest room in the house, so they finally moved me into their bedroom. Yeah! They tried to make me believe it was because it was the warmest room and the quietest, but we all know it's because i'm such a big guy. They moved themselves into the bedroom downstairs so I wouldn't wake up Daddy when I decide it's time to play at 3am and cry when Mommy makes me go back to sleep. Mommy & Daddy spent all day rearranging the house and I was a super helper. I held up the bedframe so Daddy could take it apart.
I did an awesome job of entertaining myself so they could work.
I did an awesome job of entertaining myself so they could work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment