Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snow!

I woke up this morning & things looked a bit different!



I decided to give Mom & Dad a break and slept until 8:30 this morning!!! Don't I look rested?

After breakfast Mom & Dad got this crazy idea that i'd like to be dressed up like a puff ball and go play in this cold, wet, white stuff covering everything. Boy were they wrong! I couldn't move because my clothing was so thick and I couldn't walk in the snow because it was 2 inches deep and covered my shoes. It wasn't an awful experience, but I think I prefer being inside where I can run around. Maybe next time it snows i'll give it another go.










This is much more fun....feeding LuLu the apples Mom was giving me for my snack!




Attention Grandparents!!!
New 11 & 12 months albums are posted on Shutterfly. There's pictures from Heather's Wedding & from GrandJan's visit! Just use the link at the top of the page and it will take you right there. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, hes stone cold freezing! I would be too. Looking forward to your visit Jamie & Matthew.

Anonymous said...

Jamie maybe you need a 4 wheeler!!!!!!!! dad