Wednesday, December 3, 2008

As you can see in the picture...it snowed today!!! It is really pretty when you don't have to go drive in it. Mommy enjoyed it until she had to go shovel the driveway clean and it was 6 degrees with the wind chill. Brrrr! Luckily our neighbor has a fourwheeler with a snow plow on the front so he helped her out. Next snow is Daddy's turn to shovel the driveway again! Yeah!





I helped Mommy bake treats for a bake sale tomorrow. The proceeds go to my Heart Friends cardiology group.





Mom got me a kid remote control because I liked the real one so much. Here I was testing to see if I could use it as a phone too!



Hmmm...now let's turn on the weather channel to see how much snow Mom is going to have to shovel later on.




I have recently decided i'm big enough to hold my own cup while I walk around. I used to have Mom keep it and i'd swing by and get a drink now and then. Since i'm so big now I keep it with me and drink when I want to (don't worry...i'm still getting all my milk in too!)




Dad & I have a much more fun use for the exercise ball!




Go Dad Go!



1 comment:

Andrea AKA Mina's Mama said...

Jamie - Don't you know that women aren't supposed to shovel? It's an Iowa rule. You'd better tell David.