Friday, January 23, 2009

GrandJan is Here Visiting!

Here I am in my crib acting like a goofball. Lately Mommy has been putting books and toys in my crib when I wake up because I like to stay in my crib and chill for at least a half hour when I wake up. What's the rush leaving? It's comfy in here!


I helped Mommy unpack the groceries and found 2 boxes of cereal. Did you know you can make a really neat crunching sound if you get on top of them?

Look Mom! You can ride the box of cereal too!




This is MY drawer in the kitchen. Mom put lots of plastic containers and fun things in there so I can decorate the floor whenever I want!





Play hard then recharge!


When I woke up from my nap today we took off to the airport and picked up this random lady on the curb. Mommy finally told me who she was....it's my GrandJan!!! It took me a few minutes to remember her, but then we fell right into where we left off last visit and played all night until I was so tired I had to hit the hay. Mom says she's staying 3 weeks!!! Isn't that exciting?!?!





Here's me and Chloe playing. Lately we play hide & seek at least twice a day! We can make a big circle through the living room then through the bathroom and into the kitchen. It's really good exercise & fun too! I love my Chloe dog!







Hey Mom! Is she around the corner?






This is my new ball that Mrs. Lu (GrandJan & PaPaJeff's neighbor) sent up for me. It's awesome! You can bounce it, chew on it, kick it & carry it!











No comments: