Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I got to see Mina today!

I had a really good day today! Mom took me to the indoor playground this morning and I played my little heart out for over an hour. I played with balls, rode the kiddie roller coaster, rode in the play cars & slid down slides! It was so much fun! I was so worn out that I took a 3 hour nap. Mina woke up before me so she & her Mom came over here to play. I was still chilling in my crib with no intentions to leave when they arrived. Since I wasn't budging Mina got in the crib to play. Isn't she the best?!?!



Mina thought my paci looked like a cool toy and tried to take it out, but I had a pretty good suction going so she couldn't get it.

"Holy Moly he has a strong grip on that thing!"






No comments: