Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lots of Mina Time



I'm a happy boy! I've gotten to hang out with Mina twice in the last 2 days!!! She has lots of new toys from her birthday & Christmas so her house was a lot of fun! She took the same nap (11-2) as I did yesterday so I got to spend the afternoon over there playing then this morning Mommy had an appointment so I went back over there to play while Mom was gone. Mommy is really relieved that I like it over there so much so she doesn't have to worry if she drops me off.



Mina got this really cool zebra that you can bounce on. Pretty neat, huh?



Here's a few pictures of me with my new tractor that my Great Grandmother Christian gave to me for Christmas. It plays a really catchy tune, has a farmer & a cow and a pig that bounces up & down! I really like it!!! It also matches my new farm that Mommy & Daddy gave me for Christmas!


No comments: