Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mommy's Been Sick

Mommy has been sick the past week so she hasn't been taking too many pictures of me...although I don't see how she can resist....i'm just so cute! Right? :) So here's a picture of me lounging in my crib with Froggy. I like to relax and wake up slowly in the afternoons.




Lately i've been having a really good time playing with Chloe. Sometimes she gets mad at me if I chase her around too long, but Mommy usually intervenes and shows me how to switch from chase to tug-of-war which Chloe LOVES!




Daddy is still on anesthesia rotation which means he gets home in time to not only put me to bed, but to PLAY with me!!!! Yeah!!! I love our evening playtime....we rough house like big boys!


Mommy's family friends, the Simic Family, sent me this piano for Christmas. I LOVE it! It has 10 different buttons that play different beats like techno, samba, disco, etc. I like to press the buttons and dance to the beats. It always makes Mommy laugh!


Here I am exploring my toy bins:








I'm excited to see Mina this week again because I have her birthday present to give her. She turned 1 on Dec. 29th, but Mommy was late getting her gift. I really think she's going to like it. It's a Melissa & Doug chunky puzzle that has a butterfly, lady bug, caterpillar, etc. Maybe i'll even get a hug or a kiss if she really likes it! I'll keep my fingers crossed! :)

No comments: