Wednesday wasn't a fun day. I woke Mom up at 5:30 because I felt awful! I was running a 102.3 fever and was very uncomfortable. I didn't want to even sit up. She gave me tylenol and rubbed my back until the medicine kicked it. I was able to sleep for another 30 mins after that. I didn't eat much that day (& still isn't) because my tummy was upset. I've been sticking to cereal, water and a little banana here & there. I only took a 1 hour nap because I was sweating so much from the fever. Being sick isn't fun at all. GrandJan held me while we watched TV together. That made me feel better :)
Today I woke up & I feel much better! My fever is gone thank goodness! I have the runny nose & cough but those will go away. I was wheezing a lot yesterday which concerned my parents, but it's much better today. I'm a lot happier & back to my normal antics. Here I am checking myself out in the mirror in my room.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry you're feeling yucky. Get better soon!
Post a Comment