Papa Jeff & GrandJan bought Mom & Dad a video camera for Christmas so now they can take high quality videos of me! Mom is having fun using it. It's super easy and the videos come out great! NaNa & Grandpa Christian gave them money for a new small camera. They're going to get a really good one so that they can take pictures of me everywhere they go & they'll be nice & clear. All my grandparents are the best!!! So here's a video of me when i'm slap happy. I tend to get like this a few times a day and it usually happens when i'm chasing Chloe because that is just the most fun thing ever!!! Enjoy :)
3 comments:
Cute! I missed you this week. We should get together again now that everyone is healthy. I'm glad you were nice to your mommy.
Mina
Jamie the video is great ...Mom can't wait to see Matthew
really cute
Post a Comment